Fairway III is a privately-owned, Anadarko Basin focused independent exploration and production company based in Southlake, Texas. The company was formed in June 2016 with a large equity commitment from Denham Capital, an energy-focused global private equity fund. Fairway III closed its first acquisition in November of 2016 and has spent the past several years optimizing and developing those assets. In late 2019, the company renewed its acquisition efforts aimed primarily at PDP heavy assets with underappreciated upside potential.
Fairway Resources’ first predecessor entity was formed in 2005. The name Fairway Resources was chosen based on three concepts. First, love of golf. Second, the sweet spot of an oil and gas play is often referred to as the “fairway”. Third, and most importantly, we wanted to do business in the “fair way”. The last concept continues to be a critical principle driving all our activities and can best be exhibited by the statements below that are displayed at the entrance to our office.
Our Vision Statement
To Be the Best…..focused, profit-driven and professionally managed small independent oil and gas company in the United States, with a family-like culture based upon the ideals of honesty, integrity, personal responsibility and mutual respect…..while having fun.
Our Values Statement
We at Fairway Resources will dedicate ourselves to the following principles of conduct:
- We will act with the utmost honesty and integrity.
- We will value each other’s individual abilities.
- We will strive to create a safe workplace.
- We will take responsibility for our own actions.
- We will challenge each other to take initiative.
- We will conduct business with sincere professionalism.
- We will deliver maximum value to our owners.
- We will treat each other as “family.”